Water Cooling, Water Supply, Water Treatment, HVAC, Irrigation, Sea Water, Flood Control, Fire Protection, Crude Oil Transfer, Cargo Loading and Unloading
Water Treatment, Miscellaneous Services, OEM, Utilities, Water Handling and Treatment, Water Supply and Distribution, Fire Protection - General Industry, Boiler Feed, Cooling Systems, Cooling Water - Metals, Desalination, Dewatering & Water Supply, Ground Water Development and Irrigation
Double Suction Impeller and Heavy-Duty Double Volute Casing inherently result in optimum axial and radial thrust balance over the full operating range.
Hydraulically Balanced Double Suction Impeller reduces NPSH requirements and ensures smooth, efficient operation over a wide range of conditions.
Dynamically Balanced Impellers meet ISO 1940 tolerances.
Independent Cast Seal Chamber accommodates packing or mechanical seal.
Shaft is conservatively designed to minimize deflection and reduce maintenance costs caused by wear.
Choice of bearings
- Anti-friction ball bearings standard
- Double row, angular contact thrust bearings option
- Sleeve radial and hydrodynamic thrust bearings option
Choice of materials
- Ductile and cast iron
- Ductile Ni-Resist D2
- Nickel aluminum bronze
- Carbon steel
- 316 and duplex stainless steels
- LNN (horizontal mounting, in-line suction & discharge)
- LNNC (horizontal mounting, bottom suction & side discharge)
- Pressures to 30 bar (435 psi)
- Temperatures to 150°C (300°F)