Chemical Processing, General Purpose, Greases and Fats, High Viscosity Polymers, Marine, Pulp and Paper, Petroleum Production and Refining, Syrups, Utility
Double Helical Herringbone Gears provide quiet, pulse-free flow with better load carrying ability, greater strength and minimum hydraulic shock.
Between Bearing Design virtually eliminates shaft deflection, even while accommodating heavy, highly viscous loads.
Heavy-Duty Caged Roller Bearings result in long life. Hydrex pumps use the heaviest duty commercially available bearings.
- Direct coupled
- Single mechanical seal
Choice of materials
- Cast iron
- Stainless steel
- Optional vertical submerged tank design
- Flows to 110 m3/h (500 gpm)
- Pressures to 24 bar (350 psi)
- Temperatures from -50°C (-60°F) to 200°C (400°F)
- Viscosities from 32 to 500 000 ssu